Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Breakfast with Books ....Cyrus Webb


One of the best interviews I've done so far regarding my book Web of Lies. Cyrus had read the book and really knew what he was driving at when he asked the questions. The passage he read from the book was not one I was expecting to discuss. This shows to me that he really understood the subject matter.

I can't wait to appear in his Conversations Magazine in July

Thanks again Cyrus, it was a great interview

And readers.....don't forget that we're promoting Web of Lies on Kindle this weekend.......you can download it for FREE!

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work spreading the word Sarah :-) Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great for me, too, Sarah. Thanks for coming on the show and sharing with our listeners. Continued success to you.

    ReplyDelete