Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tom Cruise.....


What more does one need to say? Can anybody watch this video and still think this guy is sane??

I pity him. He's so far up his own backside, he lost the wood for the trees years (maybe even decades) ago.

All I can say it this:

'WELL DONE KATIE!' You finally saw the light, and now you're doing something about getting away from this complete and utter lost cause ( and I don't just refer to Mr 'I am God' Cruise, but also the pathetic and unstable ( yet apparently monied) SECT he represents.

Not least...why does Scientology attract certain typeof person??

For now. I just hope that the little child he has paraded in front of the paps for the first six years of her life (they LOVE to show off what they've 'achieved') finally gets the peace and normality a child of her age deserves.

And for now, I'll happily declare this:

TEAM KATIE ALL THE WAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. From the moment he jumped on Oprah's couch, I knew he was one of "them" - even though I didn't really know what "they" were at the time.
    Oh yes they do love to show off what they've produced, don't they? Hope she gets the peace and normalcy she deserves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete