Monday, February 8, 2010

Why write a book?

Well, why not?

If I had a pound for every time I'd heard the suggestion, I would be rich already. The most common phrase I hear is 'Sarah, you couldn't make this up, it's the stuff of books!'

And that's absolutely true, it is!

For those who haven't read it yet, the summary is here

I'm looking forward to seeing the darn thing in print to be honest. I'm not sure if you'd call it a labour of love, but it's definitely been a difficult birth, if rather a cathartic one!

Book number two is a work in progress, a kind of extension and 'bringing up to date' for the reader. Most of my readers have requested this so far, so I don't want to disappoint.

Everybody has a book in them, so they say. Here's hoping for two, three, or even four. Aim high they say!

I'm aiming, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment